Gift voucher - Round play mat
Looking for something special to give someone for their new baby? Why not club together to give an amazing baby shower gift?
Gift cards are delivered by email within minutes of ordering it and contain a unique code and instructions to redeem them at checkout. One or more gift vouchers can be used together to complete a purchase. If you would like a printable voucher sent please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send one over.
Why choose a Munchkin & Bear play mat?
- Protect your little ones while they play
- Super practical, one-piece & easy to clean
- Non-toxic play mat suitable from birth for many years to come, designed to last
- Ultra-soft and padded so everyone in the family can enjoy comfortable floor time
- Stylish designs so your children's play area doesn’t need to be hidden away after they go to bed!
- Reversible so you can change the colour choice in seconds
- Save your carpets from inevitable mess and spills
- Provides insulation from hard, cold floors
- Doubles up as an excellent exercise mat for at home workouts
- Provides a perfect backdrop for your baby milestone pics (just saying)!
~ Winner Mother & Baby 2021 - Gold - Best product for a Newborn
~ Covered by a 6 month warranty
~ Should the recipient chose to buy a larger play mat they can simply use the voucher as part payment.
Perfect for a newborn gift, baby shower, first birthday or Christmas gift!
MATERIALS & SAFETY
Are your baby play mats non-toxic? Do they contain any heavy metals, pthalates or other nasties?
- Firstly, we take the safety of babies and children incredible seriously. We developed our own baby play mats with this in mind, after we were very unhappy with the strong chemical smell of other products we purchased for our own children that were made of PVC and EVA
- Our Munchkin & Bear baby play mats are made from PU (polyurethane) and are certified as non-toxic
- The use of PU (polyurethane) compared to PVC (polyvinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean
- They have been independently tested and have passed the European Toy Safety Standards - EN71-1, EN71-2 and EN71-3.
- Additionally, as our baby mats are one solid piece (not puzzle pieces) they won’t end up being in your babies mouth being chewed.
- To see a copy of our safety test report please click here.
ORDERING A PLAY MAT
What is your average delivery time?
- 1-3 working days. Please note some countries in Europe may have slightly longer delivery times (everything is shipped from the UK).
- Please note, pre-ordered items will be dispatched on arrival, please check the date on your chosen product page.
Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver within the EU from the UK.
- If you reach checkout and your destination isn't shown please email us on email@example.com and we can investigate the best options for shipping to your country in Europe.
- If you are visiting us from Australia or New Zealand – we can indeed look after you but you need to head on over to www.munchkinandbear.com.au
Can I track my order?
- Yes, you can - please check your dispatch email or text for your code & link. Or use your tracking code on the DPD website.
Do you charge for shipping?
- UK shipping is currently free for weekday deliveries (normally £6.95). European shipping varies by country.
- Our aim is to provide the most affordable and reliable shipping we can for all our customers. (more on all our delivery info here)
Can I order from a non-EU country?
- We currently only ship within Europe (for Australia or NZ pls visit our other site)
- See here for a dedicated page for non-EU orders including VAT related questions
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Can I exchange or return my product?
- Yes of course
- We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you want to exchange your play mat or you have changed your mind and simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so for a full refund (less shipping costs). Subject to the following conditions:
- All returns must be unused and in their original condition (including all original packaging, labels and straps)
- You must complete your return within 30 days of the date of your order and you are responsible for arranging the return and all related costs
- The original shipping costs to you are not refunded.
- PLEASE NOTE: Munchkin & Bear reserves the right to reject returns outside the 30 day return period, or items which are returned that are not in their original condition and/or packaging.
Do you offer a warranty?
- If the product is found to be defective, your Luxe Padded Play Mat is covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, with a valid receipt.
- The warranty is void however, if the defects are caused by improper use of the product or failure to follow the care instructions.
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Your play mat will be sent with information, your warranty details and guidelines pre-first use but rest assured it is super simple to get up and running for playtime! If you can't find or have lost your notes please check out our page here
USING YOUR PLAY MAT
What's the best way to clean our play mats?
- Gently wipe with a cloth or sponge using mild soap and water (a good guide for mild is whether you would put it on your hands).
- Please stay clear of bleach / alcohol ingredients or abrasive cleaners.
- Please pop over to see our cleaning tips for more information.
Is it okay to have underfloor heating?
- Yes, we have it here at HQ! Please note: very high temperatures / prolonged use may have an adverse affect on the mat.
Can I take my play mat outside?
- While they are designed to be left down within your home, they can be rolled and moved easily - particularly the medium play mat.
- Keep an eye on anything sharp when you put it down so the waterproof surface doesn't get punctured.
- The mats are NOT designed for outdoor use and should not be left outside.
- Please note: direct or prolonged sunlight & very high temperatures can cause deterioration of the play mat
Is it easy to roll & move my play mat?
- Your play mat arrives with velcro straps - keep them so if you want to roll your mat up you can secure it and move it simply.
- They are also lightweight so easily portable (medium mats are less than 3kg and large mats under 5kg)
What about pets & my play mat?
We have lots of customers with dogs, cats and other animals who have been 100% fine with their play mats. However it is possible for an animal to break to the surface layer with their claws (and clearly teeth if they like chewing things!). We don’t warranty for animal damage as we just can’t know how different pets will respond to them. Take a look at our video here to hear a little more or feedback from one of our customers here.
MAKING DECISIONS: COLOURS & SIZES
I don't know which one to pick! How many different choices do I have?
- We have a buying guide here to help you with your decisions!
- Each play mat reverses so both sides are able to be used. All our play mats offer a grey OR neutral option alongside your chosen colour & design (exception - Melbourne Mod or Weekender). See links to each design below or return to menu to search by size or colour.
Scandi stars - available in large or medium
- Powder Blue / Soft Grey
- Blush Pink / Soft Grey
- Dark Grey / Soft Grey
Hamptons - available in large or medium
- Navy / Dark Grey
- Peony Pink / Dark Grey
- Seafoam / Dark Grey
Botanical - available in large or round
- Emerald Green / Soft Grey Speckled
- Steel Blue / Soft Grey Speckled
Speckled - available in large or round
- Dusty Pink / Soft Grey
- Mint / Soft Grey
- Camel / Sand
- Soft Grey / Sand
- Oasis - available in large only
- Desert / Camel Speckled
- Bloom / Sage Speckled
- Voyager - available in large only
- Dusty blue waves / Camel Speckled
- Dusty blue waves / Sand Speckled
Melbourne MOD - available in large only
- same multiple colour scallop design
- Weekender - available in large only
- Scandi stars - available in large or medium
Can your baby play mats be ordered in custom colours or sizes?
- The lead time to produce our baby play mats is around 4 months. They are produced in large numbers and unfortunately this makes it impossible to take custom orders or mix and match colours or designs
- We would LOVE to hear your ideas for future designs and colour combinations though - drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you accept stockist enquiries?
- We currently only sell online directly but if you think our product would look perfect in your store please let us know. Please email email@example.com
How can we contact you?
- firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Us form. We would love to hear from you.
- Phone number? Well the reason we don't have a phone number listed on our website is because in addition to running Munchkin & Bear, we are the parents of small children (who save their worst behaviour for when the phone rings :-))
- We endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours however during busy periods it may take 48-72 hours please bear with us.
Can we follow you on social media and say nice things about Munchkin & Bear?
- Yes of course! @munchkinandbearuk (ok this isn't a frequently asked question at all, but we do love it when our customers connect with us and share cute pics) You can also tag us using #munchkinandbearuk or #munchkinandbear
Facebook: Munchkin and Bear UK
If your question hasn't been answered, please drop us an email at email@example.com