Can I return my product?
Yes. The only conditions applying to returns are as follows:
- Returns must be notified within 14 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of notifying us.
- You are responsible for arranging the return and all related costs. For most customers in mainland Britain this will be around £12, but please use the dimensions below to check if unsure.
- All returns must be unused and in their original condition (including all original, protective packaging)
- The original delivery costs are not refunded (£10).
- Gift vouchers & some Sale items* are not eligible for return (*listed at time of purchase).
How do I return a product?
If you wish to return a product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an online Returns Form & the returns address.
If you are able to provide your order number M&BXXXX that would be really helpful.
Please ensure you send any items back to us using a tracked / signed for service as we can not take any responsibility for play mats or toys which are not received back.
What are your boxed measurements & weight?
Please make sure you quote these when arranging a return to avoid unexpected delays or charges from the courier
- Large play mats: 5.6kg. 142cm x 20cm x 20cm
- Round play mats: 3.6kg. 142cm x 20cm x 20cm
- Medium play mats: 2.8kg. 103cm x 18cm x 18cm
Example (May 23): currently returning a large play mat costs between £12-15 using Parcelforce.
How long does a return & refund take?
Once your completed form and play mat has arrived with the team, you can expect to receive your refund within 14 days.