My luxe padded play mat warranty
Do I have a warranty?
If the product is found to be defective, your Luxe Padded Play Mat is covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, with a valid receipt.
The warranty is void however, if the defects are caused by improper use of the product or failure to follow the care instructions.
For clarity the following are NOT recommended:
- Do not use products with bleach, alcohol, natural citrus oils, essential oils or abrasive agents as they may damage or discolour the TPU mat coating. Some natural cleaning sprays may also damage your play mat.
- Vigorous rubbing may damage and remove the top layer colour.
- Some baby wipe brands may cause damage or discolouration to the mat's surface.
- Do not steam clean.
- Avoid sharp, rough & hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (e.g. sharp heels or toys, stiff or rotating vacuum brush, boiling water).
- Pens, crayons and permanent markers can stain the mat (and all your furniture!) permanently. Those budding Picassos can get a little too creative sometimes!
- Not designed for outdoor use / prolonged sunlight. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may cause deterioration of the play mat.
- Pet claws and teeth may cause damage and are not covered under our warranty.
- Heavy furniture on the play mat may cause permanent depressions.
Our cleaning tips can be found here