LARGE PEONY PINK Hamptons Padded Play Mat (dark grey reverse)
Grey with the same circular pattern on the reverse
A super soft, stylish & durable play mat for the whole family. Our mat is a tougher, heavier, more hard working play mat (and yet, are the most stylish and elegant play mats on the market!)
- Makes floor play more comfortable for all aged children (and adults – yoga anyone?).
- Suitable for living rooms, playrooms, nurseries and kid’s rooms.
- Shock-absorbent foam core, protects little ones from bumps and bruises on hard floors.
- Provides insulation from cold floors.
- Waterproof and wipe-clean.
Available in 2 sizes
- Medium: 1.4m x 1m x 1.5cm thick (2.4kg)
- Large: 2m x 1.4m x 1.5cm thick (4.8kg)
Our mats have been created in conjunction with an Interior Designer, inspired by the latest trends. You will be proud to leave it on display in your home (even when the kids are in bed)!
- One-piece design (no annoying puzzle pieces that pull apart)!
- Double-sided. Reverse colour cannot be seen whilst play mats are laying flat.
- Pared-back, simple, classic designs to complement your décor, not overshadow it (NO bright primary colours or overstimulating childish designs)!
- Looks gorgeous as the background for your baby milestone insta pics (just saying)!
- Non-toxic PU (polyurethane), with a shock-absorbent, 1.5cm thick foam core and a durable, wipe clean topcoat.
- The use of PU (polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
Safety is incredibly important to us, as parents of small children ourselves. Our mats are independently tested (by both SGS & Austest/Intertek) to ensure they meet the most stringent safety standards. They are:
- Do not contain harmful heavy metals (such as lead or mercury) or toxic substances (such as formamide & formaldehyde, phthalates, BPA or endocrine disruptors).
- Exceed International & EU safety standards (EN71-3)
- For more information, we can send a copy of our full testing report - email us on: email@example.com
Before First Use
- Remove packaging and discard away from children.
- Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
- Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Avoid sharp, rough & hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (such as shoes, strong vacuums, and hot coffee cups).
- Not suitable for sustained outside use. Direct sunlight and high temps may cause deterioration of the play mat. May be used on outdoor areas that are undercover and free from rain/sunlight (e.g. deck)
- Not suitable for animals or pets. They may cause damage.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or clean with a gentle detergent. Avoid bleach or alcohol based cleaning products (for your little ones' benefit as well as their potential to affect the colour on the mat).
- Avoid using baby wipes to clean with. Some brands may cause damage to the mat's surface over time.
- Heavy furniture placed on the play mat may cause depressions that could become permanent.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are your baby play mats non-toxic? Do they contain any heavy metals, pthalates or other nasties?
- Firstly, we take the safety of babies and children incredible seriously. We developed our own baby play mats with this in mind, after we were very unhappy with the strong chemical smell of other products we purchased for our own children that were made of PVC and EVA
- Our Munchkin & Bear baby play mats are made from PU (polyurethane) and are certified as non-toxic
- The use of PU (polyurethane) compared to PVC (polyvinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean
- They have been independently tested and have passed the European Toy Safety Standards - EN71-1, EN71-2 and EN71-3.
- Additionally, as our baby mats are one solid piece (not puzzle pieces) they won’t end up being in your babies mouth being chewed.
Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver within the EU from the UK.
- If you reach checkout and your destination isn't shown please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can investigate the best options for shipping to your country in Europe.
- If you are visiting us from Australia or New Zealand – we can indeed look after you but you need to head on over to www.munchkinandbear.com.au
What is your average delivery time?
- 1-3 working days. Please note some countries in Europe may have slightly longer delivery times (everything is shipped from the UK).
Can I track my order?
- All products are dispatched via track and trace courier. When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming that your order is on its way
- The dispatch email will give you a tracking number and a link to the courier website so that you can keep an eye on progress
- If you are having trouble tracking your order for any reason please contact us on email@example.com or via our Contact Us page
Can I return my product?
- Yes of course, Munchkin & Bear offers all customers a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee (subject to the terms below)
- We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you change your mind about an item purchased or simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so for a full refund (less shipping costs). The only conditions applying to returns are as follows:
- All returns must be unused and in their original condition
- You must complete your return within 30 days of the date of your order and you are responsible for arranging the return and all related costs
- The original shipping costs to you are not refunded.
- If you wish to return a product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a Returns Form
- PLEASE NOTE: Munchkin & Bear reserves the right to reject returns outside the 30 day return period, or items which are returned that are not in their original condition and/or packaging.
What are your shipping charges?
- Our aim is to provide the most affordable and reliable shipping we can for all our customers
- Standard weekday shipping within the UK is £6.95
- Saturday delivery (order by 2.30pm Friday) within the UK is £18.95
- European deliveries vary by country but start from £12.50. Exact cost for your country shown in checkout pages.
- If your destination is not shown as an option or you have a question please contact us on email@example.com
Can your baby play mats be ordered in custom colours / can I swap the colours?
- The lead time to produce our baby play mats is around 4-6 months. They are produced in large numbers and unfortunately this makes it impossible to take custom orders or mix and match colours
- We would love to hear your ideas for future designs and colour combinations though - drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you accept stockist enquiries?
- We currently only sell online directly but if you think our product would look perfect in your store please let us know. Please email email@example.com
How can we contact you?
- firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Us form. We would love to hear from you.
- Phone number? Well the reason we don't have a phone number listed on our website is because in addition to running Munchkin & Bear, we are the parents of small children (who save their worst behaviour for when the phone rings :-))
- We endeavour to answer all enquiries quickly however during busy periods it may take a few days - I’m sorry.
How do I clean our mat?
- Wipe with water or a gentle detergent.
- Avoid all cleaners with bleach, alcohol or citrus oils in them as these can cause discolouration.
- Brush (or vacuum on low setting).
- We recommend avoiding baby wipes to clean the mats as some brands have been known to remove colour (in fact some people suggest wipes are effective enough to remove tar!)
Can we follow you on social media and say nice things about Munchkin & Bear?
- Yes of course! @munchkinandbearuk (ok this isn't a frequently asked question at all, but we do love it when our customers connect with us and share cute pics) You can also tag us using #munchkinandbearuk
Facebook: Munchkin and Bear UK
If your question hasn't been answered, please drop us an email at email@example.com (for care & cleaning information please refer to the document you received with your mat or alternatively under the product information on this site)