MEDIUM DARK GREY Scandi Stars Padded Play Mat (soft grey reverse)
LOW STOCK ALERT
Soft grey with scandi-stars on the reverse (see product photos)
A super soft, stylish & durable play mat for the whole family. Our new mat is a tougher, heavier, more hard working play mat (and yet, are the most stylish and elegant play mats on the market!)
- Makes floor play more comfortable for all aged children (and adults – yoga anyone?).
- Suitable for living rooms, playrooms, nurseries and kid’s rooms.
- Shock-absorbent foam core, protects little ones from bumps and bruises on hard floors.
- Provides insulation from cold floors.
- Waterproof and wipe-clean.
Available in 2 sizes
- Medium: 1.4m x 1m x 1.5cm thick (2.4kg)
- Large: 2m x 1.4m x 1.5cm thick (4.8kg)
Our mats have been created in conjunction with an Interior Designer, inspired by the latest trends. You will be proud to leave it on display in your home (even when the kids are in bed)!
- One-piece design (no annoying puzzle pieces that pull apart)!
- Double-sided. Reverse colour cannot be seen whilst play mats are laying flat.
- Pared-back, simple, classic designs to complement your décor, not overshadow it (NO bright primary colours or overstimulating childish designs)!
- Looks gorgeous as the background for your baby milestone insta pics (just saying)!
Now more durable and hard-wearing (because you wanted a mat for big kids too!)
- We have upgraded our manufacturing materials so that our Luxe Padded Play Mats are tough enough for the whole family.
- Material: non-toxic PU (polyurethane), with a shock-absorbent, 1.5cm thick foam core and a durable, wipe clean topcoat.
- The use of PU (polyurethane) compared to PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) creates a safer play mat for your children, without the harmful and toxic chemicals, however still allows for a durable and hard-wearing mat which can be easily wiped clean.
Safety is incredibly important to us, as parents of small children ourselves. Our mats are independently tested (by both SGS & Austest/Intertek) to ensure they meet the most stringent safety standards. They are:
- Do not contain harmful heavy metals (such as lead or mercury) or toxic substances (such as formamide & formaldehyde, phthalates, BPA or endocrine disruptors).
- Exceed International safety standards (EN71-3)
- For more information, our full testing report can be found on our website.
Before First Use
- Remove packaging and discard away from children.
- Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
- Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Avoid sharp, rough & hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (such as shoes, vacuums, and hot coffee cups).
- Not suitable for outside use. Direct sunlight and high temps may cause deterioration of the play mat. May be used on outdoor areas that are undercover and free from rain/sunlight (e.g. deck)
- Not suitable for animals or pets. They may cause damage.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or clean with a gentle detergent.
- Avoid using baby wipes to clean with. Some brands may cause damage to the mat's surface over time.
- Heavy furniture placed on the play mat may cause depressions that could become permanent.